Dates: 20-22 Dec / 27-29 Dec
Time: 10:00-13:00 / 14:30-17:30
Ages: 6-12 years
Location: 4/F & 5/F, China Hong Kong Tower, 8-12 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai Hong Kong
*Outing to Charity on Day 3 (22 Dec to Tuen Mun; 29 Dec to Sham Shui Po)
Please book class time in advance with JEMS Learning House
T: 3188 1516, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Present voucher upon arrival.
For any cancellation/rescheduling, 7 days prior notice is required.
Learning how to manage money wisely is a long-time investment. It is important for children to learn how to make responsible decisions in saving, spending and sharing. This programme will focus on helping your child understand:
• The importance of saving and how to set goals for saving
• The consequence of different spending decisions
• The differences between needs & wants
• Ways to keep track of the money spent
• The advantages and disadvantages of using credit
• The concept of interest & investment