Date: Saturday, 27 April 2019
Venue: Asia Society Hong Kong Centre, 9 Justice Drive, Admiralty, HK
- AM Session: 10:00 - 13:00 OR;
- PM Session: 13:15 - 16:00
Build-a-Story Day is a FREE experiential event organised on the same day as the annual "My Story Creation Celebration Ceremony” to promote creativity and imagination and an opportunity for all kids to experience hands on activities and to build step-by-step their own story idea.
Participating learning centres will host activity booths to run 15-mins sessions activities and guide kids how to tell their story idea in words or digitally. Kids4Kids will host an art experience booth showing ways to illustrate a story.
Participating Learning Centres
For kids looking to build their story in words, be guided by activities led by:
- The Kelly Yang Project is an award-winning writing and debate programme with 14 years experience, providing top creative writing courses for children.
- Quantumbilities Education Centre a top English writing centre offering reading & writing courses for children up to 12 years old.
For kids looking to build their story in Digital Format (Animation Output), be guided by activities led by:
- Graceyard Education Centre is a EDB registered school offering STEM and coding workshop for children aged 5-15.
- Baker & Bloom a K-12 education organisation that immerses students in academic rigor and creative thinking to prepare them for the future. Their signature coding course includes inspirED STEM.
*Data collected from users will be shared with Whizpa, Kids4Kids, The Kelly Yang Project, Quantumbilities Education Centre, Graceyard Education Centre, Baker & Bloom.