Package $ 1,600 for 8 classes (1 classes per week ; 1 hours per class)
Date & Time:
- Sai Ying Pun: 9 July - 27 Aug (Mon) 11:00 – 12:00 OR;
- North Point: 10 July - 28 Aug (Tue) 11:00 - 12:00 OR;
- Kowloon Bay: 4 July - 22 Aug (Wed) 11:00 - 12:00 OR;
- Kowloon Bay: 7 July - 25 Aug (Sat) 16:00 - 17:00
Ages: 1-3 years (Parents need to attend classes with children)
- Sai Ying Pun: Room 1806, Kenbo Commercial Building, 335-339 Queen's Road West, Sai Ying Pun
- North Point: Shop 55 & 62, 1/F, City Garden Shopping Arcade (Block 7-14), 233 Electric Road, North Point
- Kowloon Bay: Room 1612, 16/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay
Max. 8 parents & children per class.
Valid 90 days after purchase.
Please book class time in advance using voucher with Prism Art & Science Academy.
T: 2885 4468 / 9844 4712 (WhatsApp), E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Present voucher upon arrival.
For any cancellation/rescheduling, 7 days prior notice is required.
The Music Class® is an international child care music enlightenment course from the United States. It emphasizes that music is nature, and that music ability grows optimally and quickly in a pleasing, inspiring, non-performance-oriented music environment. The goal of the course is to cultivate the children’s Independent Music Accuracy, the ability to sing and tune the tempo and lay the foundation for future musical learning.
Music Pups uses a unique teaching mode and has 100 songs dedicated to The Music Class®. Each lesson features a number of activities, including nursery rhymes, finger games, mini sports, big sports, dance, instrumental performances, lullabies, and more. Pitch and rhythm exercises. At the same time, parents' participation and exemplary role are necessary for the children's music development. In class, the tutors will guide and encourage parents and children to create their own lyrics or design actions and share music games that can be done at home with everyone.