Roller skating is a great option if you want to develop a healthy and promising hobby for your kids. To train children's balance, roller skating has a remarkable chance to train children to become elite athletes.
The roller skating experience course allows children to have a preliminary experience to understand their interests and abilities. It is also an opportunity to learn more about our school and teaching skills.
The roller skating experience class already includes roller skating gear, so parents do not need to prepare for this.
Joining the experiential course can explore children's interests, and also understand more of our school's teaching skills. If the children already know the basics of skating, we can assess your kid's skating level and arrange suitable groups for them.
- The coach will teach the students to fall, stand and move forward safely in the experience class
- If the students already know the skills, we will arrange suitable groups for them.
- Students need to complete the above skills independently before enrolling in regular classes
- If students can't complete it, they need to enroll in private classes until they can complete the skills
*Each person can participate in the experience class once only, and we only accept 4 students in maximum for each class
Price: $250 per person, including equipment (one time only)
- Camp A : 7 Aug / 18:00 -18:45 / Sun
- Camp B : 4 Sept / 18:00 -18:45 / Sun
- Camp C: 2 Oct / 18:00 -18:45 / Sun
Location: Units 2&5, L8, MegaBox, Enterprise Square Five, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, HK
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Whatsapp: 61006765 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HK Roller