(B) Virtual Group Class
Level: P1 to P6
Number of Participants: 3 to 6 students each class
Class Date: 8th – 10th Feb 2021 / 16th – 18th Feb 2021
Duration: 1.5-hour each day (3 days)
Format: Zoom Class
Price: HKD2,000 per topic
8th – 10th Feb 2021
(1) Cyber Safety: 10:00 – 11:30
(2) Attitude of Gratitude: 11:45 – 13:15
(3) Cyber Safety: 14:15 – 15:45
(4) Understanding Emotions: 16:00 – 17:30
16th – 18th Feb 2021
(5) Attitude of Gratitude: 10:00 – 11:30
(6) Cyber Safety- 11:45 – 13:15
(7) Cyber Safety- 14:15 – 15:45
(8) Priorities & TIme Management- 16:00 – 17:30
Time Slots :
- Contact us separately for class time
*Spaces are limited. First come first served.
Cut-off date: 1 week before class starts
*Abridged versions adapted for online purposes.
**Material kits to be picked up at JEMS during office hours prior to the start of the programme. Delivery is available with an additional fee of HK$100/topic.
Benefits/Results: Leaders of tomorrow need a foundation of strong character that equips children to make the right choices and face challenges in life. Excellent leaders are ones who are confident and have a strong sense of identity, have solid relationships with friends and family and have a positive impact on the community
Major reasons why customers continue to enroll: At JEMS, we believe that when classes are fun, children learn better. Our child-focused methodology takes students from THEORY to PRACTICE. Referencing Michele Borba’s 5-Step character teaching approach, JEMS works closely with parents in teaching and guiding students through this process of taking theory into practice.