Our advanced public speaking training program focuses on both prepared and unprepared speeches. This includes mastering speech writing & editing skills, understanding and connecting with a variety of audiences, verbal delivery, body language, connecting with a camera, impromptu speaking skills and interview skills.
With techniques from world champions and personally delivered by HK-Macau-Southern China Toastmasters Champion Miss Joy Pamnani, students get plenty of opportunities to speak up with many activities and games throughout the course, also promoting an exchange of feedback between trainers and participants.
Price: $600 per session
Each session: 90 mins
8 sessions, need to attend at least 6 sessions (including the final session) to get a certificate
*Please note we would need a minimum of 8-12 students to start the course.
Open to students aged 13 to 18 years
Benefits of signing up for this course
- Train students to analyze audiences and effectively use content (storytelling, persuasion, rhetoric and linguistics) and delivery (voice, body, stage and camera) to meet objectives, establish connection and convey a memorable speech / presentation
- Emcee MC Training; enhance English speaking ability, master communication and impromptu speaking skills and learn to deal with difficult audiences
- Boost confidence and overcome stage fright
- Receive group coaching, training and feedback from a regional public speaking Toastmasters champion
- Receive a certificate of participation