Looking to get your child started with debate?
Inspire2Aspire Consulting is offering a 5-Day Easter / Summer holiday camp for beginners in a debate. Feedback-oriented and packed with activities and games, this experiential camp gives students a chance to develop critical thinking skills, boost confidence, improve public speaking and idea organization, and increase exposure to global issues and some of the hottest topics in debate.
We share techniques to generate and develop arguments – with a combination of writing and speaking exercises as well as debate. With peer evaluations and feedback from our coaches, students graduate with the ability to analyze current affairs from a global lens and apply effective persuasion tools in writing and speaking.
3 hours per day, 5 days
Afternoon slots: 2 to 5 pm
Dates: 3rd to 7th April 2023
Total: 3750 HKD per kid
Age group: 10 to 12 years (12 slots; allocated on a first-come-first-served basis)
(minimum of 8-12 students needed to start the course)
Benefits of signing up for this course:
- Train students in debate, persuasion, generating ideas and developing arguments, rebuttal strategy and impromptu speaking
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Improve English speaking & writing ability as well as impromptu speaking skills
- Boost confidence and overcome stage fright
- Increased exposure to global and local issues, current affairs and hot topics in debate
- Receive a certificate for participation