Download Whizpa's FREE guide on expert tips on How to Be a Good Role Model
- Being a parent has made me realize this more than ever before - what children often pay attention to are not after my words, but my actions as well. Since a large degree of communication is non-verbal, it is important to remember that our children are both watching and listening to us. So how can we be a good role model for our children?
- Read on to find out the answers from six professionals!
Top tips from:
- Max and Mei
- Norton House Academic & Intellectual Development
- Registered Chiropractor
- The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education
- Wycombe Abbey School Hong Kong
- YCIS Hong Kong Primary Section
*This ebook is only available in English.