Download Whizpa's FREE guide on expert tips on The Benefits of Extra-Curricular Activities for Your Child
- Play is essential to development because it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social, and emotional well-being of children and youth.
- Play is so important to optimal child development that it's been recognized by the United Nations as a basic right of every child. So, how do we choose the right extra-curricular activities that are best for our children?
- Read on to find out the answers from six professionals!
Top tips from:
- Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School
- Guidepost Montessori
- Hong Kong Sports Management Ltd.
- Prajna Yoga Limited
- Pure Green Dance Premium
- Woodland Pre-Schools
*This ebook is only available in English.