Download Whizpa's FREE guide on expert tips on How to Prepare Our Children for the Future Workforce
- We're asking teenagers what they want to be when they grow up, when maybe more than half of the job's tasks and industries they may work in have not been invented yet
- A report by the World Economic Forum notes that 65% of the children entering primary school in 2017 will have jobs that do not yet exist and for which their education will fail to prepare them
- Read on to find out the answers from six professionals!
Top tips from:
- Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School
- Consilium Education Company Limited
- Dalton School Hong Kong
- Golden Leaf Foundation
- Hong Kong Academy
- Wycombe Abbey School Hong Kong
*This ebook is only available in English.