The specially designed Camp classes will be 1.5 hours in length and focusing on movement, fitness, stamina, circuit training and team games all infused with the Wing Chun principles and the Mindfulness/awareness aspects.
The classes are set to run from Dec 12th until Dec 23rd on the days and time below;
- Monday / 11am-1230pm / Ages 6-11 yrs
- Tuesday / 10-1130am / Ages 3-6 yrs
- Wednesday / 11am-1230pm / Ages 6-11 yrs
- Thursday / 10-1130am / Ages 3-11 yrs
- Friday / 10-1130am / Ages 3-6 yrs
Location: 8/F, 11-15 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong
- $600 for x2 classes ($300 per class)
- $1,100 for x4 classes ($275 per class)
- $1,500 for x6 classes ($250 per class)
Please book the course three days in advance
About Wing Chun
We recommend it to everyone, as we know it can improve the quality of life in many ways. Mindful Wing Chun is wholeheartedly committed to spreading the genuine essence of Wing Chun, as passed down by Master Chu Shong Tin in Hong Kong. Wing Chun is a kind of Chinese traditional martial arts that is designed for realistic self-defense and inner health.