Start your first game design with Scratch 3.0! In this course, we’re going to create a Christmas theme game! Students can share their mini game with friends & family during the Christmas party!
Early Bird Discount*
Enjoy 10% off on all Christmas Themed Camp before 30 NOV
- Understand the basic concepts of Scratch block-based coding
- Game design and animation design process
- Learn how to edit images and add sound in Scratch editor
- Introduction of Scratch platform
Skills Gained in this Program
- Art & Design
- Game Design Planning
- Logical Thinking
Time & Date:
|Scratch 3.0 (1)||21 - 23||9:00 - 11:00||CWB|
|Scratch 3.0 (2)||21 - 22||15:00 - 18:00||KLT|
|Scratch 3.0 (3)||27 - 29||9:00 - 11:00||TST|
- CWB - Room 301, 3/F, One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay
- KLT - Flat 2B, No.30 Tat Chee Avenue, Yau Yat Chuen, Kowloon Tong, H.K.
- TST - Level 3, Everglory Centre, 1B Kimberley St, Tsim Sha Tsui
What do you need for the course?
- iPad or Tablet or Laptop (Mac or Window)
*Installation Guide will be provided after course enrollment
About SUP Edu
SUP Education is a STEM education provider that makes coding learning fun and educational to children. Since our establishment in 2020, we offer personalized coding courses to young age children, learning programming through game design & animation design.