SPECIAL 1 - CLASS TRIAL DISCOUNTS!
Packages $200 for 1 class (to be used within 2 weeks).
*Only one trial package allowed per child.
Class: Sensory Acorn (Friday)
Language: English & Cantonese
Age: 8 - 12 months
1/F, Lungga Mansion, 46A Belcher’s Street, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Only for new patrons of Mighty Oaks.
This discount cannot be combined with other promotions and offers.
Please book class time in advance with Mighty Oaks
In case of any dispute, Acorn International Group Limited reserves the right to exercise the final decision.
T: 2806 8383 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Present voucher upon arrival.
For any cancellation/rescheduling, 7 days prior notice is required.
Provider's website: https://www.
In this age group, toddlers are introduced to our school's surroundings and daily routine. In a rich and nurturing environment, your child:
- Begins to build a foundation for moral development where he or she learns about the difference between right and wrong
- Expands memory and attention span through a series of interactive activities.
- Focuses on strengthening gross and fine motor skills to stimulate early brain development
- Expresses curiosity by touching/holding different types of materials.
- Engages with other people to help achieve a goal, e.g. to get an object out of reach
Why are sensory training important?
- STRENGTHENS BONDING：Parent and baby are led through a variety of integrated sensory activities designed to give parents a better understanding of each stage of child development.
- DEVELOPS KEY SKILLS：Your child will be able to interact with other babies, enabling them to learn important social and personal skills and gain self-confidence.
- STIMULATES DEVELOPMENT：Parents can learn how to stimulate and increase the development of their children’s psychomotor and vestibular skills. Babies’ physical, cognitive, multi-lingual and musical abilities will be enhanced over the course of the sensory classes.